« Home | Christmas Showers Today » | A Time to Remember » | Target Department Stores - Scrooge of Christmas » | A Sumter Thanksgiving » | A Target for Sumter » | Target Department Stores vs. The Salvation Army » 

Monday, November 29, 2004 

An Apology Is In Order

An apology is in order for today; I did not contact the city of Sumter or the Salvation Army as promised. Besides having serious computer problems and coming face to face with the frustrations associated with Dell Computer’s outsourcing of Technical Support to India my health problems worsened. In most letters and e-mails, I include the following disclaimer:
Disclaimer: I have a rare brain disease, the name of which I can barely pronounce, but it is in the same category of Alzheimer’s disease. I apologize if my sentences may seem stilted or meaningless at times but I must use several Word Prediction, Grammar, and Spell Checker software programs to help me write.
Please understand that when my health allows me, I wish to become an informed citizen of Sumter and our surrounding communities and thereby pass along that information by the way of this Blog.

Peace and hope from Sumter’s Main Street Barber Shop…