« Home | Response from Target » | A Target Store for Sumter, Maybe » | An Apology Is In Order » | Christmas Showers Today » | A Time to Remember » | Target Department Stores - Scrooge of Christmas » | A Sumter Thanksgiving » | A Target for Sumter » | Target Department Stores vs. The Salvation Army » 

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 

Fantasy of Lights

I got off a call to Susan Wild, Communications Director for the City of Sumter, early this afternoon. Unfortunately, I had to leave a message on her voice-mail asking her to return my call. Ms. Wild is an energetic young woman who continues to accomplish exciting experiences for our Sumter community. On this particular day I was looking for historical background on the Fantasy of Lights at Sumter's Swan Lake Gardens. If you have not yet taken the tour, please do so. The light show will last from November 27, 2004 through December 31, 2004. I hope to talk with Ms. Wild to get, as I stated previously, a historical perspective on the who, when and how the idea originated.

Peace...