« Home | Target Still Battling Salvation Army » | Our Fallen Heroes » | Fantasy of Lights » | Response from Target » | A Target Store for Sumter, Maybe » | An Apology Is In Order » | Christmas Showers Today » | A Time to Remember » | Target Department Stores - Scrooge of Christmas » | A Sumter Thanksgiving » 

Saturday, December 04, 2004 

Three Powerful Words

What are the three most powerful words a person can say or hear in any language on our planet? Can you name them? Until several minutes ago I could not I had forgotten them even though I have heard them in sermons many times and read them repeatedly in my bible over the years.

It took a movie; A Season for Miracles my wife and I were watching to remind me the power that lies in but three innocuous and quiet words. Have you remembered them yet? Three words but the power they have when said or heard at that special, special time in an individuals life. What are they?

I forgive you…

Peace

Hmm...would they be Jesus, Christ and Bush? ;)

(all might invoke a strong response, especially in the middle east)

Post a Comment | Return Home