« Home | Getting My Groove Back » | Back to Living » | Governor Sanford - State of the State Address 2005 » | Aw, Geez - Here we go again... » | Pro-Life License Plates vs. Choice?.. » | Goodnight...Early Morning » | What's Your Opinion?.. » | The Competent Ms. Rice - The Clacking Babara Boxer » | Bush's "Second Term" - The JibJab Story » | A Much Belated Congratulations For Charleston » 

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 

"Prison Break" Torture

Tomorrow this blog will contain a post on me having to watch an excruciating episode of Fox’s Prison Break. What a piece of crap…

Tonight is preparing my body to have lunch with my granddaughters at their school tomorrow for Grandparent’s Day. Although I have a feeding tube, eating a regular meal is not out of the question if my throat muscles cooperate and with the proper medication and preparation, eating normally can be done. My granddaughters, 6 and 7, wanted me to go so their mother agreed to taking me - not an especially easy task.

As agreed, Prison Break tomorrow and I will also include some of my other television viewing, limited as it is, and a window into a few of my favorite movies and books. I will even list a number of books recently read and those I am reading at the present.

See you tomorrow…

PS – After looking at the time, tomorrow is already here but for semantics, I assume you know what I mean…

Hey Edd, it seems the template has nothing to do with searching for titles. I searched for "Getting My Groove Back" on blogsearch.google.com and yours came up, eventually. I think my blog might've just disappeared somehow. On any account, this template design looks great, so I think it's great that you keep it. However, you might want to remove the broken image in the right corner (the little red "X").

Anyhow, nice blog.

Post a Comment | Return Home