« Home | Baseball: Grandson & Aging Grandfather » | Senility » | Coal Mine Disaster: Prayers Needed » | Breakfast: Grandson Demands... » | Einstein Proves God? » | What Books are you Reading? » | Home Living: Southern New Year's Meal » | 2006!! » | Happy New Year: Tomorrow » | Christmas Mix Recipe » 

Saturday, January 07, 2006 

Yesterday

Sorry, there has been no posting lately on my behalf. Friday morning was spent with me having to go to the hospital for blood work. Of course, that meant nothing to eat or drink before the tests and that meant no D-N coffee Friday morning not a pretty site!

The nurse stuck me twice before finding a decent vein in my right hand – all my veins are all about shot from the many hospital stays with IV’s and more and more blood work.

The wife took me to get breakfast and then home where I slept most of the day away. Occasionally I would get up, wander out to my computer cubicle, and surf my favorite blogs and then head back to bed. This cycle went on the whole day until the wife roused me and took me out to dinner with two other couples who are extremely close friends of ours.

I’ll be back later to talk about today.

See you soon…