« Home | Back » | Medical Problems » | Day to Day Grind » | Swing Low, Sweet Chariot » | Memory & Amazing Grace » | Benjamin Franklin: Where are you today? » | Long Last Week » | Nighttime Woes » | A Little Wine » | Today » 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 

An Inconsequential Post

No classical music tonight and no heavy reading – The album, “A Day Without Rain,” by Enya flows out of my computer speakers. These speakers came from an old Dell of mine and have always had the best music quality especially for classical music. Two years ago I upgraded the sound card in this Dell [cannot find the box! Frustrating] but as far as I can remember it is a Sound Blaster with Dolby sound…

My book is Michael Crichton’s State of Fear – Adventure and Suspense a book for the pure act of relaxation.

Although my reading is slow and I must take a break every so often, I am enjoying myself. Oh yes, a mug of superbly brewed Columbian coffee sits close by on the desk.

See you soon…

sounds blissful... although i've never had coffee, but the description sounds like it's enjoyable!

Post a Comment | Return Home