« Home | Three Powerful Words » | Target Still Battling Salvation Army » | Our Fallen Heroes » | Fantasy of Lights » | Response from Target » | A Target Store for Sumter, Maybe » | An Apology Is In Order » | Christmas Showers Today » | A Time to Remember » | Target Department Stores - Scrooge of Christmas » 

Tuesday, December 07, 2004 

One Single Event, One Single Day

Today, December 7, 2004, marks sixty-three (63) years since the surprise and unprovoked attack upon America by Japan. Power Line has an excellent post titled, Pearl Harbor Day 2004, which deserves reading by all. Please take the time to read it and reflect on the history of then and the struggles America faces today.

I do not make it a habit of using the same post on both of my Blogs, WizzyWig and Barber Shop, but made an exception in this case. Since my health is not cooperating lately, several days have elapsed since my last posting - for that I apologize.