« Home | Practicing Coding for Pictures » | "Prison Break" Torture » | Getting My Groove Back » | Back to Living » | Governor Sanford - State of the State Address 2005 » | Aw, Geez - Here we go again... » | Pro-Life License Plates vs. Choice?.. » | Goodnight...Early Morning » | What's Your Opinion?.. » | The Competent Ms. Rice - The Clacking Babara Boxer » 

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 

A Post Lost

Sorry about no post today on “Prison Break” and my latest read books but it is coming. Today has been one of reflection – that’s my kind way of saying I’ve been sicker than a coon-dog who has lost its sense of smell.

I hope that tomorrow will be better and I can get back to writing. If you’ve noticed, I still have the broken image link at the top of my sidebar – the red x. I’ll decide tomorrow if I want to place a picture of a nautical scene or remove the code from the template.

See you tomorrow…