« Home | New Name - New Place » | Folger's in the Morning! » | Folger's Coffee in the Morning!! » | Divine Proportion » | "Life on a Train" » | Letter to a Friend » | Soul Searching » | Dream Cont'd... » | Dreams... » | "Legally Blond" » 

Sunday, November 20, 2005 

My Wife the Cook!!

Tonight my wife cooked and served the most flavorsome and breathtaking dinner soooooooooooooo good it is hard to describe the satisfaction on every ones face after the meal and dessert.

Since it is getting late, Aw, Geez, I know I do not normally go to bed this early but tonight is a chemical induced sleep due to some of my medical problems. Tomorrow I will not only give you the menu but a tribute to the chefs who created these nothing but amazing recipes.

See you soon... Now that it is pouring rain outside my constant companion, Ginger, an, Old Breed, Cocker Spaniel is begging to go outside. Aw, the joys of owning a pet...