« Home | Folger's in the Morning! » | Folger's Coffee in the Morning!! » | Divine Proportion » | "Life on a Train" » | Letter to a Friend » | Soul Searching » | Dream Cont'd... » | Dreams... » | "Legally Blond" » | Prison Break & Movies » 

Saturday, November 19, 2005 

New Name - New Place

That’s right, this old man at four o’clock this morning decided to change the name of his blog from Barber Shop Books to Edd’s Gatherin' Place, along with a new URL of http://eddsgatheringplace.blogspot.com/. Actually a more appropriate name… Now I have some notifications to make…

See you soon at the new watering hole…

Hey Edd, you know I am glad that you sent this because I don't think I had the first URL. Yay! So I made it here. I'll be back

Welcome back to the blogosphere, Edd! Good to have you aboard!

Post a Comment | Return Home