« Home | Time Lost » | A Post Lost » | Practicing Coding for Pictures » | "Prison Break" Torture » | Getting My Groove Back » | Back to Living » | Governor Sanford - State of the State Address 2005 » | Aw, Geez - Here we go again... » | Pro-Life License Plates vs. Choice?.. » | Goodnight...Early Morning » 

Saturday, October 08, 2005 

Prison Break & Movies

Fox’s Prison Break did nothing for me and I am normally the one who watches shows like Terminator (1984), Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991), and Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003). Prison Break, at least Episode 107 “Riots, Drills and the Devil, was extremely violent a caricature of all the infamous and deranged criminals all housed in one barnyard arrayed with nothing more than constricted and meaningless dialogue. Will I watch it again? No. Will my wife and daughter continue to watch Prison Break? Yes, as long as their hunk Wentworth Miller continues in the lead role.

Movies are out for me because frankly the load, explosive, booming, and nauseating sound gives me seizures. You heard me right seizures – the sound generates certain frequencies that for whatever reason give me grand-mal seizures. I have not seen a movie of any consequence since 1997. Tried one time to see Sahara because I am a Clive Cussler fan but 8 minutes into the movie, I had to leave or face a seizure. The manager was kind enough to refund my money after hearing me call my wife on the cell phone to please come back and pick me up. She had tried her best to talk me out of going but my inherent stubbornness got in the way.

How about we wait until tomorrow to cover the extent of my television reviewing and my latest read books and those I am reading now.

If this old body will let me, I may give it another try in a couple of hours – we’ll see…

See you soon…