« Home | A Post Lost » | Practicing Coding for Pictures » | "Prison Break" Torture » | Getting My Groove Back » | Back to Living » | Governor Sanford - State of the State Address 2005 » | Aw, Geez - Here we go again... » | Pro-Life License Plates vs. Choice?.. » | Goodnight...Early Morning » | What's Your Opinion?.. » 

Saturday, October 08, 2005 

Time Lost

Today was time lost…Jane got me out of bed at 6:15 this morning, fed me “breakfast,” and I then spent from around 7 AM until 3 PM on the couch asleep or in between sleep. Slow Jazz played the entire time – I find the music helps. Severe headaches cause me a problem periodically that requires heavy medication and this morning at 3 AM one of the bad ones started. There is not much to do but wait it out…


Tonight is better; it is not totally gone but better. I may have mentioned this before but I am a collector of Modern Firsts and since I already have an 1876 first edition of Mark Twain’s, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, I am working hard to acquire an 1886 first edition of, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. I hope that the book will be available at a reasonable price based on the latest negotiations within the next two weeks.

See you soon…