« Home | Prison Break & Movies » | Time Lost » | A Post Lost » | Practicing Coding for Pictures » | "Prison Break" Torture » | Getting My Groove Back » | Back to Living » | Governor Sanford - State of the State Address 2005 » | Aw, Geez - Here we go again... » | Pro-Life License Plates vs. Choice?.. » 

Saturday, October 08, 2005 

"Legally Blond"

Have you ever just sat down and watched a movie that did not make you think but relaxed you to the point that two plus hours flew by? Legally Blond was that movie for me - say what you will but I enjoyed Reese Witherspoon’s performance as the smart ditzy rich girl blond who makes it to Harvard Law School and excels. See it for your self and have two hours of relaxing fun. Following are some “memorable quotes” but when you see the movie try to spot the phrase, “Masturbatory Sperm:”

Memorable Quotes from
Legally Blonde (2001)

Elle: I just don't think that Brooke could've done this. Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands, they just don't.


Vivian: Nice costume.
Elle: You too. Except when I dress up as a frigid bitch, I try not to look so constipated.


Elle: I'm studying the LSAT's
Serena: My cousin had that once. Apparently you get a really bad rash on your...


Brooke: You know a Delta Nu would never sleep with a man who wears a thong.
Elle: I know.
Brooke: I just liked to watch him change the filter.


Elle: Did you see him? He's probably still scratching his head.
Paulette: Yeah, which must be a nice vacation for his balls.


Elle: I'm studying the LSAT's
Serena: My cousin had that once. Apparently you get a really bad rash on your...


Professor Callahan: Do you think she woke up one morning and said: I think I'll go to law school today.


[Elle is presiding at her sorority meeting]
Elle: It has come to my attention that the maintenance staff is switching our toilet paper from Charmin... to generic. All those opposed to chafing, please say "Aye".
Entire Sorority Group: Aye.


Elle: All people see when they look at me is blonde hair and big boobs.


Margot: Here, you're gonna need this.
Elle: Your scrunchie? Margot: My LUCKY scrunchie. It helped me pass Spanish.
Serena: You passed Spanish because you gave Professor Montoya a lap dance after the final.
Margot: Yeah... Luckily!


Paulette: So What does this Vivian got that you don't got, three tits?


Elle: I promised her, and I can't break the bonds of sisterhood.
Professor Callahan: Screw sisterhood! This is a murder investigation!


Elle: Because I'm not a Vanderbilt, suddenly I'm white trash? I grew up in Bel Air, Warner. Across the street from Aaron Spelling. I think most people would agree that's a lot better than some stinky old Vanderbilt.


Paulette: So what's a girl to do? He's a guy who followed his pecker to greener pastures. I'm a middle aged, high school drop out with stretch marks and a fat ass.