« Home | A Small Setback » | An Inconsequential Post » | Back » | Medical Problems » | Day to Day Grind » | Swing Low, Sweet Chariot » | Memory & Amazing Grace » | Benjamin Franklin: Where are you today? » | Long Last Week » | Nighttime Woes » 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 

What to Post?

Decisions, decisions! Ah, my strength is returning albeit slowly and my grandson turned in his Science Fair project today.

There are plenty of thoughts jumbled up in this old man’s mind but as hard as I try to ignore them, they remain political concerns. Yep, I did manage to make all my phone calls to my Senators and my Representative to debate my case today. Not that it does that much good but they all call me by my first name now. I wonder if that is good or bad.

Not much else to say until my strength is back to normal but I’ll do my best in the future to make my posts a tad more interesting.

See you soon…

hope all is getting better, edd

Post a Comment | Return Home