« Home | Weather This Morning » | Son: Back in Hospital » | Morning Weather Report » | Rage: A Recycled Post » | Brutal Angina » | BUSTED BIG TIME » | A Time of Thanks » | Surgery: Son at Noon... » | Weather Report » | The Toilet Paper Hang... » 

Monday, November 28, 2005 

Hard Sleep

The wife just left the house! She came home because I failed to answer the telephone. She or my daughter calls approximately every two hours.

Apparently, my normal two-hour morning nap turned into a deep, deep slumber of close to three hours. A sleep for me at least never ever is that deep unless during the sleep I had a mild seizure, which is certainly a possibility.

The wife came home but by that time groggily but walking somewhat unsteadily I had made it to my favorite seat by the computer. Wasn’t doing a thing but sitting on my rump but half way vertical for me is “a good thing!”

The wife fixed me a turkey sandwich with potato salad on the side – yep, enjoyed her coming home but not this way.

The wife said my son came through surgery this morning but is uncomfortable because of spasms in his bladder or kidneys.

I so WISH that I could get out of this house more or have a driver’s license – it drives me crazy at times…

The wife just called giving me the okay to take my bath but to give her a phone call immediately after getting out. The reason for the ok and phone call comes from past experiences of falling and having seizures when taking a hot bath. Some resulted in ambulance rides although my memory of those rides is blank.

Back to basics, see you soon…