« Home | Morning Weather Report » | Rage: A Recycled Post » | Brutal Angina » | BUSTED BIG TIME » | A Time of Thanks » | Surgery: Son at Noon... » | Weather Report » | The Toilet Paper Hang... » | Son: Back at the ER... » | UPDATE: MY Son... » 

Sunday, November 27, 2005 

Son: Back in Hospital

My son began feeling bad shortly before 11 this morning and after his fourth hospital visit and one surgery he is now again in for the likely hood of surgery in the morning. He was very fortunate that the urologist that performed his operation on Wednesday was the urologist on call.

Along with my son in the hospital, the wife began putting out all her Christmas decorations. The house looks absolutely beautiful when she finishes but I always have a hard time picturing the end result.

Normally my job is assembling the tree (yes, we have a very expensive artificial tree) and putting on the lights. This year I forgot how to wire the lights. This is my 37th year of putting lights on a Christmas tree and I forget how. Yep, progression is becoming more and more evident as the years race by.

The ‘ole body aches and a period of self-pity is setting in for a long rainy night…

See you soon…