« Home | Surgery: Son at Noon... » | Weather Report » | The Toilet Paper Hang... » | Son: Back at the ER... » | UPDATE: MY Son... » | Impotent!! Again... » | A Heavenly Meal » | Folger's and Eggs » | My Wife the Cook!! » | New Name - New Place » 

Friday, November 25, 2005 

A Time of Thanks

The cartoon below is curtsey of carcino.gen.nz:


The post is late for many reasons but let's just say that the closeness of family and friends comes first.

My son along with his wife and younger son (the oldest is with us) were able to join us one day after my son had a kidney stone surgically removed. He was able to sit up for a short time and have Thanksgiving dinner with us but had to go lay down for about three hours.

The words of praise and heartfelt thanks said today are many and gracious. My own thoughts lie with the unfortunate of this world that need more than words. They seek and are in desperate assistance of personal attention and support.

Let us all give of ourselves so that others may live a life as valuable as our own. Individuals such as me know the value of taking each day as a special gift.

See you soon...

BUSTED BIG TIME: Jane came into my little nook DEMANDING are you going to bed to tonight? Granted, it was only 1:30 AM in the morning but, hey, I'm a night person and the wife is most definitely a morning person. More to come later...