« Home | Morning » | This Coming Week » | Christmas Morn! » | Blessings » | One Big Hurt » | Faith and Trust » | Wrapping Day » | Hearts Passing in the Night » | Christians Under Assault » | Better, I Hope » 

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 

Aliens


Why oh why did I go back to bed? What a dream, although if I can remember some of the details it may make a good short story, a dream about a young boy and girl discovering a colony of Aliens living in a small Midwestern College.

I will try to sort the details out later but the headache is worse. Cannot, cannot go to the doctor’s one day before my wife’s eye surgery. I imagine having a dream about aliens serves me justice as having been a part time writer in my past life of Science Fiction!

See you soon but it is defiantly going to turn out as a rough day indeed…