« Home | Walking Pneumonia » | Under the Weather » | True Meaning of Christmas » | Update: First Amendment 12/01/05 » | Mountains of Creation » | U.S. Constitution: First Amendment » | My Son and My Memory Loss » | New Bedtime Rules » | Hard Sleep » | Weather This Morning » 

Monday, December 12, 2005 

Better, I Hope

Up and walking this morning… Talked the wife out of taking me to the doctor because I’m breathing better not because I’m feeling better. I feel like the midnight possum out on the interstate trying to kiss Mack trucks! All run down…

Wasn’t doing much yesterday in fact I slept all day and night. I’ve never slept that long at any one point in my life.

The morning ritual of showering, etcetera, is done and the body does feel somewhat better. Now it’s time to track some UPS packages coming this way. As I cannot get out much, I rely on e-commerce for my Christmas shopping.

See you soon…