« Home | My Son and My Memory Loss » | New Bedtime Rules » | Hard Sleep » | Weather This Morning » | Son: Back in Hospital » | Morning Weather Report » | Rage: A Recycled Post » | Brutal Angina » | BUSTED BIG TIME » | A Time of Thanks » 

Thursday, December 01, 2005 

U.S. Constitution: First Amendment

A future post is coming after my seething anger rescinds itself to a more manageable level. Yes, I have a temper and it’s a good one – you can compare it to the best. Normally it stays under control but after reading two anal retentive and disparaging comments from two other Bloggers left on another bloggers site, the bad ‘ole boy erupted.

The wife always councils me to count to 100 before speaking or writing - that I have done and more – at 1,000 the counting stopped. The anger is still great so the post will wait. The post will concern “What it Means to be an American” and the United States Constitution and the First Amendment.

See you soon…

Wow, can't wait!

Post a Comment | Return Home