« Home | Under the Weather » | True Meaning of Christmas » | Update: First Amendment 12/01/05 » | Mountains of Creation » | U.S. Constitution: First Amendment » | My Son and My Memory Loss » | New Bedtime Rules » | Hard Sleep » | Weather This Morning » | Son: Back in Hospital » 

Saturday, December 10, 2005 

Walking Pneumonia

That’s right folks I have the walking crud. By Monday morning if my backside isn’t better, my doctor will have me the hospital. He was nice enough to prescribe a potent antibiotic for me to start taking over the weekend.

The wife and daughter are in Florence, SC, doing a little Christmas shopping. I asked her why don’t they just do their shopping on line, her answer, “We just like to get out among the crowds!”

Well, I’ve had lunch, a hotdog cooked in the microwave and on a bun with ketchup and mustard. Now it’s time to hit the shower, take med’s, and get back in the bed.

For good news, my son has finally agreed to take my 10 year-old grandson to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, this coming summer. The Mayo Clinic in Rochester is the premier hospital for children that suffer with Tourette’s syndrome.

See you soon…

I hope you start feeling better soon!

Post a Comment | Return Home