« Home | U.S. Constitution: First Amendment » | My Son and My Memory Loss » | New Bedtime Rules » | Hard Sleep » | Weather This Morning » | Son: Back in Hospital » | Morning Weather Report » | Rage: A Recycled Post » | Brutal Angina » | BUSTED BIG TIME » 

Sunday, December 04, 2005 

Mountains of Creation

Mountains of Creation

I long to go here...

And when the Creator of the universe had compounded the whole, He divided it up
Into as many souls as there are stars. And allotted each Soul to a star. And
Mounting them on their stars, as if on chariots, he showed them the nature of the
Universe and told them the laws of their destiny.

Plato (c. 427-347 BC)

Thanks for leaving the link to the letter by CS Lewis on my site. That was really interesting -- I had never seen that before. I do often wonder what he would think of this movie -- and I feel more than a bit uncomfortable about having Aslan toys in my kids' Happy Meals.

Post a Comment | Return Home