« Home | Mountains of Creation » | U.S. Constitution: First Amendment » | My Son and My Memory Loss » | New Bedtime Rules » | Hard Sleep » | Weather This Morning » | Son: Back in Hospital » | Morning Weather Report » | Rage: A Recycled Post » | Brutal Angina » 

Monday, December 05, 2005 

Update: First Amendment 12/01/05

I promised a future post when my anger died off after seeing two inane Comments left on another fellow blogger’s Blog. After slowly calming down over several days, I came upon a post by Jeff Harrell at his blog site The Shape of Days. His post puts my thoughts as I would like to have said them so it is my pleasure to send you to, Part of being an adult is knowing how not to be an ass.

I am a strong believer in First Amendment rights that after reading some word or opinion articles my blood begins to boil over. Read Jeff’s post and if you have a different opinion let him know or let me know and we can “reasonable” sit down and discuss or debate the issue. Nevertheless, be assured, if you come here with the emptiness of pure vitriol and no coherent arguments to support your opinion you will get no sympathy from this court.

See you soon…

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment | Return Home