« Home | The Forbidden... » | Teenager! » | What to Post? » | A Small Setback » | An Inconsequential Post » | Back » | Medical Problems » | Day to Day Grind » | Swing Low, Sweet Chariot » | Memory & Amazing Grace » 

Sunday, February 26, 2006 

Devious Thinking

Whew, the wife is in the bedroom balancing her checkbook! The checkbook doesn’t bother me because I can’t write that well anymore, cannot balance the D-N thing, and more than anything I do not write checks.

My concern is if she gets a look at my credit card I use exclusively for my books at Amazon.com and Abebooks.com there could be trouble. Although she pays the balance off faithfully each month, this month MAY BE just a tad bit high.

Hey, if she does see it, she just may kill or maim me now and I won’t be able to make it to the hospital tomorrow. That’s the answer, I’m going to go in there and slide that bill where she will find it – clever!

May or may not see you soon…