« Home | Lousy Day » | The Casserole » | To The Grocery Store » | Practice Time » | The Days Are Numbered » | Back Among the Living » | Leaving on a Jet Plane » | The Couch, the Jehovah’s Witnesses, and Me… » | Least I Should Forget » | Soccer and Tee » 

Monday, January 01, 2007 

Tourett's in my Grandson

Tee’s tics are beginning to worsen now with a severe twitch of the face and clicking of the teeth. I will try again tomorrow to ARGUE with his Health Insurance Provider, the state of SOUTH CAROLINA, and their impersonal don’t give a damn, anal-retentive, and asinine attitude towards the public.

Our State Law Enforcement Division (SLED) has already warned me that it is illegal to threaten a state or federal employee. To set the record straight, I did not threaten I made a promise! My grandson is 10, I am 60, and already dying – I intend to fight those Sons-of Mules until my grandson receives the top care in the nation.

Johns Hopkins Hospital turned DOWN my grandson refusing to take his insurance. The G-D wealthy in this country of ours can afford the best of health care but a grandmother and grandfather raising their 10-year-old grandson with Tourette’s syndrome and on a fixed income cannot! Someone in South Carolina will soon find out how HARD FIBERED this old man can be later on this week.

SLED, YOU are warned, stay out of my way because this old man is not one of your irritatingly timid sixty year old.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Things sound like they've been rough for you. I'll be praying for you and your grandson.

Post a Comment | Return Home