« Home | Practice Time » | The Days Are Numbered » | Back Among the Living » | Leaving on a Jet Plane » | The Couch, the Jehovah’s Witnesses, and Me… » | Least I Should Forget » | Soccer and Tee » | The Oscar and Brokeback Mountain » | Devious Thinking » | The Forbidden... » 

Sunday, October 15, 2006 

To The Grocery Store

Yep, that’s right folks; the good wife is on her way to the grocery store, 13 miles into Town, as I type. Remembering she is to take a breakfast casserole tomorrow morning to work at 10:25pm can cause PANIC.

See, those are the benefits of city life...
At 10:25pm I would have called one of the nearby places from work, placed an order and then picked it up on my way in to work. OR better yet have it delivered!

The difference is her casserole would have been made with love, while my purchase would have been an act of desperation solved by cash

Post a Comment | Return Home