« Home | Back Among the Living » | Leaving on a Jet Plane » | The Couch, the Jehovah’s Witnesses, and Me… » | Least I Should Forget » | Soccer and Tee » | The Oscar and Brokeback Mountain » | Devious Thinking » | The Forbidden... » | Teenager! » | What to Post? » 

Friday, October 13, 2006 

The Days Are Numbered

Jane is busy getting us packed and ready for our annual ten-day trip to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania in two weeks from today. She has all my medication ready and stored according to the new TSA guidelines – which I feel are full of bureaucratic idiocy. She must even have my walker tagged in a specific manner!

Now the contention – Jane says I am not going if I don’t gain 10 pounds in two weeks! She is getting ready to start me back on my feeding tube. So what have I been doing all morning, why eating a dozen glazed donut holes and drinking two cokes. God I hate food! You see, I have NO appetite. Do you know how hard it is to eat with no appetite, take a guess?

Have to go for now – psych-time for LUNCH…